Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All You Can Fill for $4

I'm in Western NC for Thanksgiving and we spent the day shuffling around thrift stores. My favorite finds were a long denim Christian LaCroix coat for $2 and at Caranet in Franklin, NC, I got a pair of vintage tan hashed shoes for $2. They also had an "all you can fill" bag sale for $4. I filled it with a few sweaters and dresses from the 80s, one covered in bright sequins. Cute and cheap -- just the way I like it.

Haul: 2 pair shoes, 2 dresses, 2 sweaters, 3 jackets and a hat (J. Crew, Lord & Taylor, Christian LaCroix, etc)
Grand total: $12

This is why I love thrift stores. Why would anyone shop anywhere else? Oh, because they don't want to wear dead people's clothing. I get it, but WHATEVER. When I am gone, I hope that people will enjoy my classy ass threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment